Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 John Kennedy steps down as the editor of Silicon Republic to join Bank of Ireland
🎧 E-scooters in trouble across Europe
- Paris clamps down on scooter startups
- Paris: Electric scooter rider killed in traffic collision
- Voi under attack from Swedish agency after scooter death
🎧 What happened to subscription boxes?
- Copenhagen-based Goodiebox raises €5.7 million to accelerate its European expansion
- The science and data behind the subscription box craze
- Trends and opportunities in the subscription e-commerce market
🎧 Event overview
- Chief Data Officer Exchange Europe on June 17–18 in Berlin
- Cyber Security & Cloud Expo on June 19–20 in Amsterdam
🎧 Reading recommendations