Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discuss this week.
🎧 Babylon Health raises a mega-round that includes Saudi money
- London-based healthtech scaleup Babylon raises over half a billion dollars to scale to Asia and the US
- Babylon Health confirms $550M raise at $2B+ valuation to expand its AI-based health services
- Saudi Arabia fund hires PR firm in the wake of Khashoggi murder
- Saudi Arabia invests in Babylon Health as part of $550 million raise
🎧 Rockstar North has paid no corporation taxes over 10 years, yet claimed £42 million in tax relief
- Grand Theft Auto maker has paid no UK corporation tax in 10 years – report
- Report: Gaming the tax system
🎧 Reading recommendations:
- Sorry, scooters aren’t so climate-friendly after all (and the full study)
- Cloudflare: Terminating Service for 8Chan