Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discuss this week.
🎧 European job boards complain against Google’s job search widget
- Exclusive: Google’s jobs search draws antitrust complaints from rivals
- Google hit with record €2.4 billion fine for abusing EU antitrust laws
- Got room for another probe up there, Google? Jobs sites ask EU antitrust tsar to look at how search giant ranks them
🎧 Preparing for a food fight — the takeaway wars are on
- Deliveroo’s German exit prompts worker outrage
- Deliveroo seeks changes to laws covering self-employed workers
- Deliveroo pushes into U.K. provinces with help from Amazon
🎧 Reading recommendations
- WeWTF (and the short video take)
- Gigged: The gig economy, the end of the job and the future of work by Sarah Kessler
- Bargaining with the algorithm
- Berlin drivers are planning their own supply collective