Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are the extra reading links for this week’s topics.
🎧 €3.2 billion in state subsidies for innovative battery tech
- EU greenlights mega subsidies for electric batteries
- State aid: Commission approves €3.2 billion public support by seven Member States for a pan-European research and innovation project in all segments of the battery value chain
- The EU legislation on batteries and accumulators
🎧 The future of meat and food
- Dutch startup Meatable is developing lab-grown pork and has $10 million in new financing to do it
- Artificial meat: UK scientists growing ‘bacon’ in labs
🎧 UK watchdog says Amazon’s Deliveroo investment raises ‘serious competition concerns’
🎧 Reading recommendations