Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here are the extra reading links for this week’s topics.
🎧 Takeaway delivery drones
- Dublin-based Manna raises $5.2 million seed to roll out drone food delivery in 2020
- Bobby Healy’s Manna plans to bring the drone food delivery service live in Ireland this year
- Flipdish is teaming up with drone outfit Manna to deliver grub in Dublin
🎧 Irish regulators, or lack thereof
- ‘We have a huge problem’: European tech regulator despairs over lack of enforcement
- GDPR Decision on WhatsApp Delayed Over Company’s Concerns
- Facebook: Legality of EU-US data sharing to be decided by Court of Justice
- EU Legal Opinion on Facebook Case Spells Trouble for Data Transfers
- GDPR: Europe’s First Big Privacy Crackdown on Big Tech Is Being Delayed By WhatsApp’s Procedural Concerns
- Council position and findings on the application of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Data Protection Commission ‘disappointed’ at budget allocation