tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 TransferWise is now the highest-valued fintech company in Europe
- TransferWise is now Europe's most valuable fintech start-up, with a $3.5 billion valuation
- TransferWise’s $3.5bn valuation has just made 33 new millionaires
🎧 The GDPR anniversary and Ireland's investigation into Google
- Google is facing its first GDPR probe from Irish privacy regulators
- How Ireland became Europe's data watchdog
- How one country blocks the world on data privacy
🎧 Interview: Roland Pater, founder and CEO of Nori Health
🎧 Events overview
- EMERGE Conference in Minsk, Belarus on June 4–5
- Arctic15 in Helsinki, Finland on June 5–6
If you are looking for more things to do, check out our events section. Have a suggestion to add? Let us know by filling out the form.
🎧 Reading recommendations
- Inside Google's Civil War
- Future Positive Capital outs $57M fund to back European startups tackling world’s ‘most pressing problems’
We hope you enjoy the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at @tech_eu, @nnovick, and @adegeler.
ICYMI: Throughout May, tech.eu is focused on surfacing interesting stories, startups and people from the health/medtech industry, powered by Bayer G4A. With this program, the health industry giant aims to establish long-term partnerships with interesting digital health startups.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments