tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this week.
🎧 A mega-round for France's fresh unicorn, Meero
- Paris-based AI-powered photography platform Meero raises $230 million
- Meero raises $230 million for its on-demand photo platform
- German on-demand photo startup LemonOne raises funding to “make stock pictures redundant”
🎧 European cities and regions against Airbnb
- Ten cities ask EU for help to fight Airbnb expansion
- Cities alarmed about European protection of holiday rental
- This 'hands-on' approach to fighting Edinburgh's Airbnb crisis has got people's attention
- The Airbnb Invasion of Barcelona
🎧 Interview with Patrik Backman and Niklas Rosenberg of OpenOcean
🎧 Event overview
- Tech Open Air on July 2–5 in Berlin, Germany
- Hellenic Data Management Symposium on July 8–9 in Athens, Greece
🎧 Reading recommendations
We hope you enjoy the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at @tech_eu, @nnovick, and @adegeler.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments