tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here's what we discussed this time.
🎧 Apple's response to Spotify's complaint
- Apple resists Spotify allegations
- Apple cites irrelevant Spotify subscription stats in new antitrust defense
🎧 What's made Monzo Europe's fourth most valuable fintech startup?
- Monzo raises £113 million in Series F funding
- Monzo, the UK challenger bank with over 2 million users, expands to the US
- Too Much Traffic. Investor Interest in Freetrade Crashes Crowdcube Site as Investments Per Second Overwhelm Servers
- Nutmeg smashes crowdfund target, soaring past £2.5m in opening hours
🎧 Event of the week: Sonar+D 2019 on July 17–20 in Barcelona, Spain
🎧 Reading recommendations: