The Tech.eu Podcast is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
In today's episode, listen to an interview with Christian Wiens, co-founder and CEO of the insurtech company Getsafe. This is a timely one — the company has just announced an extra $63 million in funding, expanding its Series B round to $93 million. So, we took this opportunity to talk about this new capital injection, as well as Getsafe as a company and the insurtech landscape across Europe.
Here are some things we've discussed:
- Why a mechanical engineer founded an insurtech startup
- Millions of dollars to get an insurance license
- Who insures the insurer?
- What data can an insurer collect and use?
- How Wirecard scandal made it harder to get an insurance license in Germany
- Is your frontend connected to your backend?
- Insurtech comes in waves
- The insurtech landscape in Europe
…and much more!
We hope you enjoy(ed) the podcast! Please feel free to email us with any questions, suggestions, and opinions to [email protected] or tweet at us @tech_eu.
Would you like to write the first comment?Login to post comments