Tech.eu Podcast is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
This week, we have a special guest on the podcast — Chris Ward aka Chris Chinchilla, a technical writer, blogger, podcaster, developer, and musician based in Berlin.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 DNS Flag Day: Check your domain today
🎧 Uber and Cabify leave Barcelona
- Uber driven out of Barcelona again
- Hasta pronto, Barcelona
- Cabify announces that it will leave the streets of Barcelona
- Rules to rein in ride-hailing apps coming to Barcelona
🎧 GDPR as an opportunity for data protection companies
🎧 An interview with Taavet Hinrikus, co-founder and CEO of TransferWise
🎧 Event highlights:
- SustainableUX: design vs. climate change; February 12, online
- TechChill; February 21–22, Riga
- Mobile Sunday; February 24, Barcelona
🎧 Content recommendations:
- Andrii: The hidden automation agenda of the Davos elite.
- Chris: Two-bit history; On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King; Eats, Shoots & Leaves: The Zero Tolerance Approach to Punctuation
by Lynne Truss.
- Natalie: UK VC and female founders, a report by British Business Bank, Diversity VC, and BVCA.