Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 SurveyMonkey acquires Usabilla
- SurveyMonkey acquisition of Usabilla adds website feedback
- SurveyMonkey acquires web survey company Usabilla for $80M
- Usabilla voor $80 miljoen verkocht aan SurveyMonkey
🎧 Interview: Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten, co-founder and CEO of TNW
🎧 All-new French Tech Visa
🎧 French female founders report by StartHer and KPMG
🎧 Interview: Davide Dattoli, founder and CEO of Talent Garden
🎧 Event highlights:
- Startup OLÉ on March 26–28 in Salamanca, Spain
- Startup Europe Summit 2019 on March 21–22 in Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Hello Tomorrow Summit on March 14–15 in Paris, France
🎧 Our recommendations:
- Venture Deals, a free course on startup financing
- The weekly newsletter by Nicolas Colin
- “From video game to day job: How ‘SimCity’ inspired a generation of city planners”