Tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don’t miss new episodes:
Here’s what we discussed this time.
🎧 The European Parliament has voted for the Copyright Directive
🎧 The European Commission has fined Google €1.49 billion
- Google fined €1.49BN in Europe for antitrust violations in search ad brokering
- Antitrust: Commission fines Google €1.49 billion for abusive practices in online advertising
🎧 What the hell is a cloud kitchen?
- Are dark kitchens the satanic mills of our era?
- Keatz raises $13m to expand its cloud kitchen across Europe
- Vision Scotland: Appetite for disruption
- Panorama: Takeaway Secrets Exposed
- The ghost kitchen: a disruptive business model for the food service industry
🎧 Events overview
🎧 Reading recommendations
- No sleep, no sex, no life: Tech workers in China’s Silicon Valley face burnout before they reach 30
- Opening speech by Commissioner Mariya Gabriel — Startup Europe Summit 2019