The Tech.eu podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below.
On this episode, we discuss the following topics:
Iceland-based CCP Games, which created Eve Online, has been acquired by Korea’s Pearl Abyss
Startup ecosystem in Poland: highs, lows, and challenges. An interview with Startup Poland’s Julia Szopa
Berlin-based IoT platform relayr has been acquired by Munich Re, an insurance group from Munich, for $300 million
An interview with Jacob de Geer, CEO and co-founder of iZettle, the Swedish startup recently acquired by PayPal for $2.2 billion
Taxify brings e-scooters to Paris, following the footsteps of Lime and Bird
- Taxify is launching its e-scooter sharing service
- Reckoning day for scooters
- Mobike pulls out of Manchester citing thefts and vandalism
- Readers label Just Eat branding for new Edinburgh bike scheme “completely ridiculous”
Much-celebrated Lithuanian startup Vinted raises more money, tells how it almost went under
Events coming up soon
- September 13: NGI Forum in Porto
- September 19: 0100 Conference in Berlin (discount code: BE18TECH)
- September 24-25: TechBBQ in Copenhagen
- September 25: French Digitale Day in Paris
- September 24-28: Amsterdam Capital Week
- September 27-28: SuperNova Conference in Antwerp
Did we miss any events? Let us know!
Aiva, the AI composer
- How we used our Music Engine to create the first AI-generated album of Chinese Music
- Aiva on SoundCloud
Let us know how we did! Send any questions, suggestions, and opinions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy, subscribe, and tell all your friends!