tech.eu Podcast hosted by Natalie Novick and Andrii Degeler is a show in which we discuss some of the most interesting stories from the European technology scene and interview leading entrepreneurs and investors from across the region.
You can find the latest episode here or embedded below. Subscribe to the podcast today and don't miss new episodes:
Here's what we discuss this week.
🎧 FlixMobility extends Series F at a valuation of over $2 billion
🎧 Swedish fintech scale-up Klarna raises $460 million at $5.5 billion valuation to conquer the US
🎧 Investors starting to pay more attention to used-car marketplaces
- Daimler leads £25 million strategic financing round for London-based car marketplace Carwow
- Used car marketplace Motorway raises £11m Series A
- Online used car startup Shift adds another $40M, snags COO in road to IPO
- M&A Tech Invest at Daimler: We are investing in startups & innovative technologies
🎧 Reading recommendations
- A French startup is cleaning the Seine, one e-scooter at a time
- Overcoming prejudice, poverty and 'Molenbeekphobia' in Brussels